to download System Healer and then
2. Choose the folder where you wish to save the download.
3. Double-click on the saved file to start the installation process.
4. Click Run and Yes when prompted, Allow changes to be made to your computer .
5. Click I Agree to accept the License Agreement and continue.
6. Complete the installation process and allow System Healer to scan your PC.
System Healer is for maintaining your computer’s health and stability. It will scan your PC for junk and will help improve its performance by safely removing unwanted registry entries. It will also help keep your PC running smoothly, enhance system functionality, and protect your private information.
The product’s features also include; Game mode, Battery life extension, customizable registry scan, Internet settings you can adjust at any time for better performance, and much more.
Unfortunately, that is not possible. You can only use this software on your laptop or PC.
To prevent System Healer from erasing your saved passwords:
1. Open and Run System Healer.
2. Go to the Performance tab and select Adjust Internet .
3. Make sure the options below are selected exactly as described:
Forms autofill, Autofill of login names and passwords for forms , and Request before saving passwords .
4. After completing the steps above, click Save . Your passwords will not be erased any more.
System Healer is a strong software tool that works very well. However, if you are experiencing issues with the program, please uninstall and reinstall to try again. There might have been an issue during the initial download process and connection.
Uninstall System Healer and Reinstall it with the following steps below:
To Uninstall System Healer:
1. Close System Healer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > and search for System Healer.
3. Click Uninstall System Healer .
4. Click Yes to continue and uninstall System Healer.
5. Click OK when done.
1. Click Here to download System Healer.
2. A dialog box will appear and you will be prompted to save the file.
3. Click Save .
4. Double-click on the saved file to start the installation process.
5. Click Run and then Yes when prompted to Allow changes to be made to your computer .
6. Click I Agree to accept the License Agreement and continue.
7. Once the installation is complete, allow System Healer to scan your PC.
If you purchased System Healer and received a confirmation email, this means that your System Healer has not yet been activated. You need to activate it with the License Key your received in your confirmation email.
Follow the steps below in order to Activate your System Healer:
1. Run System Healer; go to Start > Programs > System Healer folder > Open System Healer.
2. When the program opens, System Healer will automatically begin scanning your computer.
3. After the scan, click the Heal Issues button and continue with the process.
4. Copy and Paste your License Key(s) in the designated activation window and Click Activate Now .
5. System Healer is now activated and ready to go.
The Automatic Renewal option automatically charges an amount equal to or less than the current price of the software (plus applicable taxes) prior to the expiration of your product subscription to your credit card or debit card so you don’t have to worry about your product expiring.
With the Automatic Renewal feature turned on, you will receive automatic updates for your product.
Of course, you will be reminded via email before this renewal takes place a few days prior to the charge.
You can opt out of the Automatic Renewal option at any time by submitting a ticket through our Support Page or by sending an email to: [email protected] .
Yes, we do offer refunds.
System Healer Refund Policy: If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your purchase, you’re entitled to a full refund within 60-days of the original purchase date.
After submitting a refund request online by filling out the form on our support page, our Customer Support Team will contact you within 48 hours.
Our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee is in full effect on all orders.
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
In your Start menu Search box, type ‘Regedit’.
“Do you want to allow the following changes?”
Double click the Software folder .
Right click on the System Healer folder and delete it.
Follow the instructions below and download the software again.
to download System Healer again.
A dialog box will appear and you will be prompted to save the file.
Click Save .
Double-click on the saved file to start the installation process.
Click Run and then Yes when prompted to Allow changes to be made to your computer.
Click I Agree to Accept the License Agreement and continue.
Once the installation is complete, allow System Healer to scan your PC.
In order to get the most out of this program, please make sure that all other programs on your computer are
before running your next system scan.
Note: System Healer cannot clean the items that are being used by other programs simultaneously.
Again, make sure you close all other programs before running the System Healer scan and cleanup process.
Your receipt is sent directly to your email. Please check your email ‘Spam’ folder.
Your confirmation email with your License Key(s) and Instructions may sometimes be redirected to your email ‘Junk’ folder by default.
If you did not receive a confirmation email, please send an email to [email protected] , and our Customer Support agents will assist you.
To try System Healer and care for your PC’s performance and health, please click on the secure link below to download our software for free: Get System Healer
To uninstall our product, there are 3 options you can choose from:
Go to > Start menu > Programs folder and you locate System Healer.
Click on Uninstall System Healer.
Go to > Control panel > Programs and features
Find System Healer.
Double-lick on it and select Uninstall.
Go to your Computer > Local disc (C:) > Program files , find System Healer and delete the file.
Please note that in Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, you will find ‘Programs and features’, whereas in Windows XP, it is ‘Add/Remove program’; both of which are located in the Control Panel.
Got a question? We got answers.
Your message was successfuly sent.
Thank you for contacting us. You will receive a response from our team within 3 business days or less.